Bulluck on Sirius today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Okay. I've got to type this again. My browser closed suddenly right when I was finishing it.

Bulluck was on a few minutes past 5:30 on the "Afternoon Blitz" for those who want to and can hear the replay tonight.

Schein started with what he had been up to, etc. Keith said he had been in Europe, something he's always wanted to do, and been catching up with friends. Schein said he knew he had been disappointed with losing the last two seasons, something to which he wasn't accustomed. Keith said he was emotionally drained more than anything from the last two years.

Schein asked him about the FA signings and the excitement they have generated in Nashville. Keith said they were good signings, bringing good leadership hopefully, especially Mawae. He seemed to like having Thornton, though they didn't go into the Sirmon situation.

Of course he asked about McNair. Keith said if it was done to him, he probably wouldn't be back. Said he just couldn't see it. Pointed out that the franchise wouldn't have gotten close to winning the SB without him, much less played in it in all likelihood. He said there is no love or loyalty when it comes to the business. Schein asked him if he was prepared for life without McNair -- he said he was. He allowed that when he got back to BSP there might be more hope to the situation than he is aware. He's talked to some players, and has only played phone tag with McNair himself.

This led to talk of the draft. Schein asked him who he wanted us to take with the #3 pick. The answer was Vince Young; said his athleticism allowed him to do more things with the offense. Now I'll say Schein is pretty sure we'll take Leinart (and he asks very leading questions sometimes, especially when pressed for time). He said if McNair is gone he thought Leinart would be perfect for us and could come in and know the offense quicker than any rookie or vet not already on the team. Bulluck said if that was the case then he may well be the pick. Also asked who makes the picks -- Bulluck (incorrectly) said "the coaches, I guess," but added "I do know Floyd Reese was directly responsible" for his coming to Tennessee. In the end they agreed it would come down to Floyd and Bud in this case probably.

On a related note, for what it's worth, I read the coaches are higher on Leinart, but the scouts are higher on Young. That leaves Floyd and Bud to decide, which it does anyway. That's interesting if that's how it's divided, but who knows?

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Word on the street is that Keith went to Europe with Jevon Kearse.

3. but bullock wants us to get vince young so thats a good sign i hope that he can talk to the guys in the office about it and whatnot, but now we even got bullock baby weeeeeeeee!

metal, bipolar, weve got another one and hes actually a titan

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

come on man, dont even start with that type of stuff about her...

5. oh is that the actual person cause i was just messin around

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I bet they went to Venice...:winker:

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I remember Jevon ran into Matt Damon in Europe a few years ago. Damon was a big fan of his back then, I remember. Was probably around the shooting of the first "Bourne Identity" movie.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man Matt Damon is so cool. He was on radio when Bourne Supremacy was just released. He was hilarious.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Keith did say "catching up with old friends." Gunny, they might have done Venice. I think Keith did mention Rome, however.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and didn't visit me??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar