Bulluck Promises to Punish Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

I Hope He Knock Rache Caldwell Brains In To The Ground!!

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Overstated..

Calwell probably will play a lot and brady probably won't. I would hope that one of the nfl's biggest stars would not get hurt in a preseason game no matter who he is and i certainly don't want any cheap shots on vince because of something the defense is doing. There was some late hitting in that last game and of course the whole thing with wade's block. I just hope we have that kind of attitude when it counts.

The pats were a little bush league in their attitude last year hardly the consummate champions you might think they are. They are my least fav team in the league and they are not the best sports when they lose either.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I consider it a league favor to put Vinny out of his misery. Let's put out a bounty.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

wow! im really impressed about how much energy our defense is showing, we are fired up, ive never seen our defense like this, bulluck is pissed as crap, it would make my day to see tom brady get JACKED UP, and maybe not get up for just a little bit.

But this is the 2nd time the patriots have done that sorta thing, once was against the Chargers where even LT thought it was un-classy, we shoulda won that game last year, tom brady played way to much :(

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

wow Bulluck is going to punish them in a preseason game that means squat :whoop:

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

omg, someone said something negative, didnt think it would happen for a change, guess i was wrong.

it means alot, you want your team to be pumped up, preseason or not, its still a game and it still means alot for the titans, 1 play in preseason can take a team completely out of contention, im pretty sure our D-Line last game punishing the skins, meant something, and when we do it to the pats, its going to mean a little more then squat. :moon2:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I pity the pats...

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

haha i cant wait to see bulluck lay someone out. Ill be there 2nd row from the titans bench. Ill be able to to see it up close!!

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i went to a skins preseason game last year, got box seats, it was soooooooooo boring, ended up eating food for the hole game, i watched backups for 2 and a half hours, and they werent even backups for my team, i could care less what happened.

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

my dads buddy gave him these tickets for free because he knew I was a huge titans fan. So 2nd row should be cool. Plus im flying down to Nashville again for the falcons game like i did last year for the Jags game. I met Vince last year at the game and god knows who ill meet this year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar