Bulluck Promises to Punish Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Keith has always been a respected player in the league and always showed class. I think that he really was speaking in anger and frustration from being so close to the playoffs and losing.

I know that he was very frustrated and the actions of some of the Patriots players made it worse. I mean, the team really thought that if they could just beat the Patriots and get into the playoffs, they really had a chance to go deep since they had already beat the Colts in the regular season. He was really frustrated about coming so close.

I hope that he remains a classy player and doesn't deliberately do something silly like gunning for a classless player.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Never has been any love lost between these two teams, ever since we lost to them in the playoffs. They had the game in hand, and were typically happy last year. They wanted to get Vinny a record, and did. I don't believe the intent was to "rub it in our face" as much as it was to reward an old QB.

3. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

I remember Bulluck and Caldwell yapping back and forth from each sideline and people having to hold back Bulluck last year. He was furious.

I hope somebody knocks out some Patriots, that's all.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Caldwell already looks scared!

[​IMG]

shook like maracas!

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

6. The pats are the classless team in the league. Look at thier coach. Homeless guy, that shoves camera men just to get by, and doesn't want to shake another coaches' hand after the game. Also, when the pats beat the chargers they danced on the chargers logo, how classy is that. Just wait till Bulluck kills someone.

7. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Man i like the pats, but the more i see them the more i start hating them. they was unproffesional after the chargers game too. They talk about randy moss bringin immaturity to the pats, but it seems they already have that and randy just fits in. I hope the patriots stumble this year.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think the whole thing is stupid.

The Pats have been the team of this decade- front office to coaches to scheme to execution. Give them credit.

Every team plays to win and is coached to put the other guys away. They didn't do anything wrong trying to score. Sure it felt bad- it is supposed to. They scored at will on our "wet paper bag" defense.

I don't want to see Bulluck and or any other of our players getting hurt on some stupid-A "payback" idea, especially in a PRE-SEASON game.

Urbody needs to grow up.

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah lol, i think he needs to let it go. I was thinkin about what if he gets hurt lol.

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Smash em ....smash em all Keith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar