Bulluck ready to take on 'Oucho Cinco'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky

Keith Bulluck doesn't mind stirring the pot, and he grabbed a big spoon Monday as the Titans began to turn their attention to Sunday's trip to Cincinnati.

Asked his feelings on Chad Johnson changing his name to Chad Ocho Cinco, the Titans linebacker put his own touch on the name.

"Oucho? I like Oucho," Bulluck said to laughter at the Titans' press conference. "Oucho Cinco. That's great. He's Oucho right now, I saw him with that shoulder brace on the sideline looking real dejected yesterday. Baltimore took it to those guys. We'll just see how that shoulder is. Tell him to get his shoulder right. Oucho Cinco."

Last year Tennessee was on the wrong side of a 35-6 score in Cincinnati. Johnson followed up a TD catch by jumping on a TV camera platform and taking over the controls.

"He's going to be on camera all day Sunday," Bulluck said. "With his shoulder I don't expect him to run too many shallow crosses. I'm putting it out there for him to bite it and I know he will. We're definitely ready just for the simple fact we kind of got embarrassed last year up there. It helped them forget they weren't having a great season."

More...

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

This one here always fancies himself some kind of DB!

3. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I do hope that 53 sends him flying.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I hope the d-line wrecks that crap o-line

5. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

gotta love KB

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

We should be fired up after beating one of our big division rivals. This will be a fun game to watch I bet.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is a game we should hopefully win by lots, not 3 - 7 points.

8. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Hopefully we will pound them the way the Oilers with Warren Moon, then Steve used to pound them.....something like 35-3 with a couple of defensive TD's would be nice......maybe Oucho can fumble and get it returned for a TD.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The Bengals defense looks awful but their offense looked REALLY bad. I hope we crush them for vengeance for last year.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, Ocho is in my fantasy team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar