Bulluck rips C.J.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

If he could have played he would have. Until you can provide legitimate reason for why he would pull himself out of a great performance on the biggest stage he'd ever been on I'll go with the official story.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No offense but this is a pretty stupid theory.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think you guys are giving him a pass for that.

And I'm actually one of the few people who wants him back for one more season under Whiz to see what he can do.

4. RavensShallBurn

96.5/97 games he was fine. Just doesn't add up to me.

I obviously will never have proof of it, but if he was that easily injured in a pileup he would've been injured again multiple times by now after playing in an additional 80 games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Understood. Your argument is both very clear to me and quite delusional imo. No need to discuss any further. Go Titans!!!

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The fact that he hasn't missed a single start at the RB position since he came into the league is already astronomically improbable. Statistically speaking him missing playing time due to injury is far more likely than him not missing ANY time.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

You think this board is giving CJ a pass on something? This is worse than I thought.

8. RavensShallBurn

They're giving him a pass for missing the most important half of football in his entire life. Yes.

9. RavensShallBurn

Let me ask this... If it had been McNair in that situation what would've happened?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

McNair and CJ are two completely different types.

But you're suggesting CJ is a McNair type because he has to have been injured more than just the Baltimore game and he pushed through it all the other times but that game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar