Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bulluck rips C.J.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. ThatTitansGuy Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $151

Our O line has regressed. Think of any great running back of all time.. none of them could run behind this Shitty o line. We improve our o line and keep our weapons and we will be good.
  2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,003
    Barry Sanders did it for his whole career and still never felt the need to call himself a coaches dream.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,472
    what color is the sky in your world?
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172

And people wonder why we say CJ fans aren't real Titans fans...
    nbtoppers2 and Ensconatus high five this.
  4. ThatTitansGuy Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $151

at least CJ didn't assault a cab driver after going to a gay bar.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172
    Look it's cute that you've been a Titans fan since '08 I'm guessing but Bulluck was one of the few players on the Titans to preform at an elite for his entire career and unlike CJ never had to make excuses as to why he didn't preform.

But since he took his money back from a shady cab driver (btw the charges were dropped once they found out the cab driver had made those kind of accusations before) I guess we can just throw out the 9 years of elite play, and since McNair had an affair then I guess we can tell him to kick bricks as well.
  6. ThatTitansGuy Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $151
    Eddie George and Steve McNair were my childhood heroes so that alone should give you some insight on how long I've been a fan. That aside, bulluck never had the opportunity to blame anyone because he was always on a solid defensive unit. Look at our offensive line, how could you not put blame on it? Games are often won in the trenches. Theres a reason Jake Locker isn't comfortable in the pocket. I think no one trusts the line - CJ is just more vocal about it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,472
    not that we ever heard of anyways, reguardless I would put my money on the cabbie
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,999
    Wknd isn't a gay bar, moron.

And that cab driver has been in many "odd" situations prior to that.

Get off CJ's jock.

Dude is lazy, blames everyone but himself, and can't do sh*t without an o-line opening up mile-wide gaps for him.

Finished.
    GoT, nbtoppers2 and Ensconatus high five this.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I always liked Keith.