Bulluck Takes Lead in Pro Bowl Voting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans LB Keith Bulluck had taken the lead for AFC outside linebacker in the Pro Bowl voting. A year ago, Bulluck finished No.1 in the fan voting at outside linebacker, but was snubbed by players and coaches. Bulluck was named to the Pro Bowl in 2003. DE Kyle Vanden Bosch remains second in the AFC among defensive ends, trailing only Indianapolis defensive end Dwight Freeney. No other Titan is in the top five at any position. NFL players and coaches will cast their votes on Dec. 19-20. The teams will be announced on Wednesday, Dec. 21. The fan-voting portion has been extended to Friday. Fans can vote for players on nfl.com.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can see another 'snub' happening.

3. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

there better not be another snub! keith deserves to go, and so does kyle, those are the only two that i think are truly deserving to go!

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Sadly, I do, disrepect players on the losing teams

5. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I can't believe Pac is still only 7th in AFC kick returners. His overall stats are clearly better than anyone else's.

6. 2toneblue77

2toneblue77 Guest

He would probably be leading right now if it weren't for all the call backs due to penalties. I was going to vote for him but he isn't even on the Special Teams ballot.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

haynesworth should be atleast mentioned somewhere...

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yep.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Surprised to see him #1 actually...Good for him though.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

maybe he is getting the reputation that others players get that almost automatically puts them into the pro bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar