Bumper Stickers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carpy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I have to vent this somewhere, so why not here.

To me, nothing says "I'm a ****head" quite like a bumper sticker proclaiming "My child is an honours student at School XXX".

What's up with that? Who gives a ****? Is this a St Louis oddity or do these ****heads appear all over the US?

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

They're everywhere.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You're supposed to counter with a sticker that says My kid beat up your honor student.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I guess they're putting those on there to show their kids that they are proud of them for being successful academically. Kids good at sports are praised everywhere, but kids that do good book-wise, and aren't in gangs, don't get much glory. It's to encourage their kids to be good, not to cause you road rage.

If it's an expensive private school, then maybe they are bragging to everyone that they got money?

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I've never been a fan of Bumper Stickers anyway, but I am thinking of getting one that says "You're all nucking futs."

6. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

I couldn't resist, sorry

I agree with the could and couldn't remark! It irks me just as much as people who don't put the period (.) and comma (,) inside to the quote (").:))

Edit: This statement holds true to American English not British English, so I think your excused!

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Just be glad you weren't here for this mid-80's craze...
    [​IMG]

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

unfortunately those are still around

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

This is mine. Y'all with trucks know what I'm talkin about.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

^^^

i feel your pain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar