BURN Mularkey?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I agree. I am saying improvement overall this season....I get this game was not a good sign of that.
    McCourty is the best we have......and that is sad. I hope Cox is OK but he has been awful. Other teams throw the ball to rcvrs 10-15 yards downfield and there is NO ONE within 5 yards of them. I never see that with us. Frustrating both ways.

PS- Can someone merge all the hate threads? Lol
    There are multiple Mularkey and multiple Mariota threads.....many started in the last 2 hours. :deadhorse:

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Is it because I said "QB"?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans had a MM8 option to 29 that worked well today... only did it the once that I can recall

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well if it works great one time our coaching staff decides to move on to other plays. Why run plays that work? I love the option plays but i feel they can be risky too but it does work with right personnel and we have that personnel.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not something that should be done 20 times but I agree

6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Hire Chip Kelley to run Offense. He needs a rebound job to make him look briliant again and he know MM8 better than anyone

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

1.) We don't have the offensive personnel to run Chip's offense.
    2.) Chip and Murray will not work.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

he wasn't blocking on that play either...guy went right thru a double team of Jones and our guard I believe

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We were actually down 4 because wonder boy waited too long to throw the ball when we were on the Colts 35. All we needed was a few yards to be in FG range. He could have run for that. But just like last week, he throws the same pass to the same spot to a covered receiver. Some learn from their mistakes, some don't.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

What did Mularkey do to lose this game? I know my post will be unpopular because everyone simply hates Mularkey but I really don't think he was out coached today. Not at all.

It wasn't his fault we missed that XP. The damn onside kick, we were well positioned to recover. Supernaw just botched it.

Losing Cox and Spain hurt because the depth behind them are so bad. Schwenke got beat so bad on the play that lost us the game.

Mariota has to take better care of the football in crucial situations. I'm sick and tired of losing games this way.

I am damn pissed off about this loss, but I don't think the coaching staff had anything to do with it.

I'm not blaming a single person. The defense HAS to hold on that 3rd down. Mariota cant turn over the football. We cant ***** that XP or onside recover. All so damn frustrating.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar