Burnout Paradise

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought it was just okay until I played online. Loads of fun.

Can you get the demo?

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I just downloaded it. I'll play it when I'm done with class.

3. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

I have not had a single minute of extra time to play. I did at least get to turn it on and take my license photo! :)

I asked a co-worker that has the game and there is no "Try Again" option. You have to go back to where that event started. You are better served to just find a new event in the area the prior event finished.

Later

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ that's what I thought

that sucks
    I've also read the way you unlock new cars is to run them down driving around the city ...wtf ? I mean it's one thing to have an open city like this, but let's do it with a new franchise, not one that's well established

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nothing wrong with changing things up. Getting the same thing with updated graphics gets boring.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I dunno how I feel about this game. I mean, for a game about jumps and doing crazy stunts, I had a REALLY difficult time in the demo finding ways to get air. All I was doing to get points was like boosting into incoming traffic, and trying to flip over cars without wrecking; thats how little jumps I found. And when I was actually in the air, there was no tutorial on how to do anything; I just sorta floated and landed. Eugh. Probably won't buy this.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Save it for DMC4

8. TitanJeff

Most of the jumps are in the secret areas you bash through first.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

is Road Rage and Crash still in this ?

10. TitanJeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar