Buy or Sell - Jacksonville Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

The team is winning despite Robiski.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

How did that Colts game go again?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Bortles throwing all day and tearing up the same Colts D that gave Mariflota fits.

It's hard to argue that Mariflota is playing better than Bortles, only homers can't see the truth

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Their WRs make plays. We completely whiffed on our #5 pick. Their rookie WR looks like a baller, Dede Westbrook, makes an impact while Davis is not even noticeable.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Maybe it has something to do with Mariota being outplayed by Blake Bortles .

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

No lie, Bortles is playing good enough and doing better. Our offensive scheme just isn't made for a passing attack. I don't understand why we don't run a quick slant to allow guys to get more YAC

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I guess those plays weren't around in 60s or whatever era that our playbook is from.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. BeastBC53

BeastBC53 Not your typical Titan homer.

Buy or sell what? They arent super bowl contenders and neither are we. They are a good 8-4 football team that runs the ball and plays lights out D. And we will be playing them for the division week 17. With both teams making the playoffs.

9. BeastBC53

BeastBC53 Not your typical Titan homer.

Right cause we have been smashing teams all year? I dont get how they are pretenders. If they are pretenders then so are the Titans. I dont see us much better then the Jags. Both teams will make playoffs but neither team is getting past Pitt or NE. Maybe not even past wild card.

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Until we change our offensive mindset in terms of playcalling -- you're right..

I still feel we're a 1st rd EDGE rusher, a 2nd round ILB or G, and a couple Key Free Agents away from AFC Championship appearance...... next year.

However, our Climb back to the Playoffs this year - will pay major dividends in this year's Free Agency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar