Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Buying Other Teams jerseys

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by TBaker34, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $133
    I want to know why its so hard to get Titans jerseys from China that AREN'T the top dog players. I would love to get a $50 Sewn Griffin or Cook Jersey, heck even Bironas
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    There's nothing wrong with buying another team's jersey, just don't wear it to the Titans games. It always irritates me when some guy is wearing a jersey of a team who isn't playing in the game he's attending.
  2. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,669
    Let me rephrase that; If I lived alone on a 50 acre farm, in the middle of nowhere and a jersey of another team showed up on my doorstep, and nobody was around to see it, I would still feel guilty for putting it on.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,525
    I had a Dolphins Zach Thomas jersey,and wore it because I liked the player. To each his own, I guess.
  4. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    I can sympathize with people that want to wear another jersey... especially if the player's from their alumni.... I felt tempted a few times to just get one.... however.. Titans fan, first and foremost :D

btw... pat mcafee from the colts was from my alumni (i saw him eating in the caf. a few times...) however... I'm NEVER going to get his jersey... 1. He's a KICKER (like i'm going to get a kicker's jersey) and 2, He's a FREAKIN COLT!!!
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,525
    And he's a piece of crap.Everyone hates him.
    1 people high five this.
  6. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    oh he is.... he's a huge douche.... such an ego for a KICKER!!!
    it was funny.. my senior year, my professors were making fun of him in class for jumping into other people's pools... stuff like "have a safe weekend you guys, dont go jumping into pools that dont belong to you")
    :lol:
  7. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,655
    I found a Griffin one with the tenth anniversary logo sewn on from one of thos websites had to look around for it. Great quality as well
  8. p_funk Hillbilly Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $139
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    I don't buy NFL jerseys unless they Adidas tags on them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.