BUZZKILL - Drew Bennett from rags to riches

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1oK2xo2WK0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1oK2xo2WK0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Damn denard walker!

Damn steve mcnair!

Damn kevin dyson!

All left the titans for the big bucks. Traitors! Motha %^$#$%^$#%%^^$!!!!

I'm starting 5 threads right now because i'm pissed off!

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

oh i'm not bashing drew bennett by any means, he made a couple of incredible catches on that drive imparticular, but the picture still stings

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I blame Al Del Greco for the loss in his last game.

But, in the same frame, I don't like giving all the credit to one player for a win.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:banned:
    Glad he finally found his helmet to deflect the beer bottles.

[​IMG]

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Curtis wasn't earning 30 million.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

there you go! That's the Spirit! What about the time the Raiders spanked us in the AFC Championship? Or the Time Eddie George was stripped by Ray Lewis in the 2000 Divisional Round? Remember the Eddie Berlin game against the Colts? What about the time we were on MNF back in '04 and the Chiefs put the beat down on us?

I'm just bringing up the bad for the simple sake of it. I do often wonder if Drew Bennett would be a real difference maker here. Good for him and his money. He doesn't make me angry.

I cherish the bad with the good.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

:ha: :ha: :ha::lol:

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Uggggggggh. If we could only have back the last 4 or so minutes of the first half in that game. I really feel like we would've given the Bucs a tough matchup had that been the superbowl.

coulda woulda shoulda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar