By releasing McNair,

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

By releasing McNair, if that's what happens, the Titans will have a lot of cap money laying around. How would you spend it?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If we could bring down his price tag, I'd get Ty Law, or at least bring him in for a serious visit.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm guessing that if McNair is released, after we sign the draft class, we'll have about $4M. We'll probably spend some of that on a veteran QB.

4. danny

danny Guest

And Volek's what ? They're drafting a QB 3rd overall too.

They may sit on it or they'll pick up a couple more players after June 1st.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I don't know what they'll do, but personally I wouldn't want to be one injury away from a rookie or Matt Mauck, not to mention that Volek hasn't proven to be the most durable steed in the stable. I'd pick up someone with experience and drop Mauck.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kinda depends, are Titans 2-8 when Volek has his appendix explode taking a knee before the half or are the Titans 6-4 when Volek gets a severe brain freeze drinking gator-aide

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

I think it is inevitable that he goes one way or another. And with that money we bring in Peyton Manning's Master, Ty Law. Nothing like putting the fear in the heart of the Dolts. We will have some to give Pac Man a little guidence and direction so that Pac will be one of the better CB in the league.

And I may be wrong on this but I believe Ty Law has already said he wants to be here.

#34 Behind Enemy Lines

I'd love to see Law in a Titans uniform!!

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Just not at his current asking price...

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Very true, it's got to come down some.

As for QBs, I bet the office would go with Volek, the rookie, and Mauck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar