Byrant Johnson...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JJM1181, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was a #2 in a spread the ball offense.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't see it happening.

We are probably offering something similar to what gage got about $3.5M a year while bryant is looking for a drew benett kevin curtis type deal. Curtis got $5.2M last year and i don't see the titans doing that.

I think we will eventually sign hackett because he is less costly.

Bryant johnson is a frustrating guy to me because of he was a real stud then why did the cardinals use a super high pick on fitzgerald? He was never the go to guy there..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because they are the Cardinals.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

well said..

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I agree with this. Why would the FO give him more money than Gage???

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Wrong. David Givens was 25 years old when we signed him. He's only 27 now. Bryant Johnson is 26 years old now.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Has our FO even talked to this dude yet?

8. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

doesnt matter i keep hearing the bills have the best offer for him. so let them take him. that will just take out one more team in the draft that needs a wr and that should help us.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's a really good point. Could be they wouldn't take a WR in the first round if they sign B.Johnson, and someone could fall to us.

Still, I want Johnson. I think 5-6 million a year over 4-5 years would be an ok gamble for someone that would start for us at WR. I'd still want us to draft a WR early though.

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Anybody ever stop to think that maybe it's not us, it's them? It could be that Bryant Johnson has no interest in playing for Tennessee for whatever reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar