Byron Bell throws Mettenberger under the bus

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 2, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Oh and our Line is a mess. Two #1 draft picks and its complete garbage, thats gotta be on coaching or the GM for taking them that high.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We spent several 2nd and 3rd rounders on LB's most of whom are no longer on the team WHEN WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN REBUILDING THE OL, before Stewart and Roos retired. That's on Webster when he was VP player personnel AND his first year as GM.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Referring to last year. Which is where most of those numbers have come from

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't think that Bell was throwing Mett under the bus by his comment. That said though, Mett has no f***ing business playing for this team. I don't know about any of yall but to me it looked like he was tanking it. He held onto the ball way too long and it appeared as if he wasn't even trying to throw down the field.

I know that he has a cannon for an arm so there is no way that he can't heave it, he just wouldn't. Granted getting your @$$ handed to you by JJ Watt is probably no picnic but you have got to at least get rid of the ball. I guarantee that Whitehurst would have played better than Mett these past two weeks. F*** Mettenberger!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not really. If he was healthy and all that sure. But dude seriously got injured, recovered and then got injured again for about 3 years. He wasn't doing his body any favours.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep man, when you have a statue qb who needs time to throw the ball you put in max protection. Whiz has misused the hell out of our FB and why the heck have 5 TEs if not to make some use of them?

Mett was sacked 7 times and hit 14 times. That is a total of 21 interruptions on just over 30 passes...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I'd still like for us to trade KC for Aaron Murray (who carved us up in the preseason), and trade Mett to the Jets, or Texans, who are pretty desperate for a QB. I'd feel a lot better about our QB situation with Murray as the No.2. Right now, he is No.3 for KC

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

It appears the whole organization is content with losing and Mett is prefect at that, batting 1000 so let the boy play.

9. Prideful

Prideful Starter

You do know hes not talking about throwing the ball hes talking about getting sacked. Said we are banged up but he took some shots he had no business taking, then says we need to do a better job, meaning the OL.

10. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

This thread is worse than the play by our O-line against the cows.
    If you don't understand what someone is talking about then why would you make a thread about it.

Then I looked at who made the thread and it was all clear. Business as usual.

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar