Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J.: Running game needs to step it up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,796
    nor is he a fashion leader
    [IMG]
    GOFIGURETITANS and pepsidriver24 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Matching shirt and shoes, how can you say that isn't classy...
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,796
    I have serious doubts about anyone who would match shoelaces with shirts

and then think that was such a good idea that a picture should be taken and posted on the interwebs
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,967
    This board does not have the credentials to judge CJ's style. I doubt most people on here wear anything other than an ratty old t-shirt and decent pair of jeans. That's not say I think the outfit looks good or would be caught dead wearing it but I'd like to hear from someone a little more in touch with urban fashion than myself.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,477
    It doesn't take some "fashion expert" to know that looks like utter ****. Give it a break dude.
    Gunny high fives this.
  3. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    You are talking about fashion.... Fashion.... FASHION..... On an NFL forum?????
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  4. Maxiest Rookie

Locker
    Moolah:
    $91
    Looks like he stepped it up. :)
  5. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Dope shoes. Camo is in for 2013. Why the hate? Playa
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,967
    Get over yourself man. People have different styles of dress. What may look ridiculous to you or I may be admirable to other people. For example I think skinny jeans look retarded but it's not for me to like, they're not meant for my demographic. As dumb as I think they are, the teenage girls like guys who wear them and if it's getting those boys laid then by all means. Style like music is totally subjective and I already said his style is not my cup of tea. If my opinion riles you up so much just ignore it I'm not tired nor do I need "a break".
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,477
    You're the one slobbing on his jock. You took shots at forum members for "wearing raggy t shirts" so we apparently couldn't say his ridiculous attire is just that, ridiculous. Much like your opinion that we can't have one as well. Double standard much?