C.J.: Running game needs to step it up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 1, 2013.

1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

nor is he a fashion leader
    [​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Matching shirt and shoes, how can you say that isn't classy...
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I have serious doubts about anyone who would match shoelaces with shirts

and then think that was such a good idea that a picture should be taken and posted on the interwebs
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

This board does not have the credentials to judge CJ's style. I doubt most people on here wear anything other than an ratty old t-shirt and decent pair of jeans. That's not say I think the outfit looks good or would be caught dead wearing it but I'd like to hear from someone a little more in touch with urban fashion than myself.
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

It doesn't take some "fashion expert" to know that looks like utter ****. Give it a break dude.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

You are talking about fashion.... Fashion.... FASHION..... On an NFL forum?????
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

Looks like he stepped it up. :)
  8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

Dope shoes. Camo is in for 2013. Why the hate? Playa
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Get over yourself man. People have different styles of dress. What may look ridiculous to you or I may be admirable to other people. For example I think skinny jeans look retarded but it's not for me to like, they're not meant for my demographic. As dumb as I think they are, the teenage girls like guys who wear them and if it's getting those boys laid then by all means. Style like music is totally subjective and I already said his style is not my cup of tea. If my opinion riles you up so much just ignore it I'm not tired nor do I need "a break".
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

You're the one slobbing on his jock. You took shots at forum members for "wearing raggy t shirts" so we apparently couldn't say his ridiculous attire is just that, ridiculous. Much like your opinion that we can't have one as well. Double standard much?