C.J.: Running game needs to step it up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Btw, if we have to get a "fashionista" to make a comment on his attire, I'm sure DW makes the cut.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I was going to come on here to talk about the good game CJ had, but I see it's about fashion..

Exit...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW my jeans arent that nice - just sayin'

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Homie did turn it on those this game. The runs we were doing seems to be different this week as well tho

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Way to leave out the fact that I included myself in the "unfashionable" group. My comment was tongue in cheek and I don't begrudge anyone the right to voice their opinion so I feel like I should be able to voice mine. Had you not decided to single me out by replying directly to my post and rudely telling me to "give it a rest" it would have been just one more meaningless opinion on the internet. You decided to come at me not the other way around. This is a dumb argument and I'm done with it. I'm just happy we won today. Not in the mood o argue.

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Guys, guys settle down, please. Yall are seriously arguing over his fasion?! What you should be yelling about is that house he's in! Wall to wall carpeting?! Neutral colors on the walls?! Oh my, Heavens to Betsy!

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

:catfight:

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

9. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

CJ was running with passion and heart today. You could see him battling for extra yards. He was initiating contact with a lowered shoulder and getting that extra push. I hope it continues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar