C.J. rushes for 91 yards, praises offensive line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah he sucks man we need to fire his ass right now! 91 yards against the steelers defense?!?!? Yeah garbage! Take away the one goal line carry and his avg for the night was 5.06. What a scrub!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Both CJ and the OL stepped up big. CJ still hesitates too much, IMO. He got better later in the game.

The Titans don't need CJ to put up 100-yard rushing games but do enough to take some of the pressure off the passing game and help give the defense some rest. Let's hope last night is a sign of things to come.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think he is focused too much on trying to hit the big run instead of taking what is there. He hesitates looking trying to get something better to open up when he just needs to go. Teams have figured out how to play CJ now unlike early in his career.

Early on teams would play too many guys close to the line making it easy for CJ to get around and get the big runs. Teams are taking a different approach now, sitting back and containing him. He needs to realize it is going to be harder to get those big long runs but that he can still be an elite back if he just takes what it there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's still missing wide open field. It's almost like CJ runs with his eyes closed now.

But it was a major improvement.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I dislike QJ but CJ seems too need him.

:cj: had the first good game against a good D in a long time. I was quite pleased with both :cj: and the OL. The OL actually got a push on the run plays

6. TitansWillWin2

And people mocked me last year when I said we needed Hall back in the lineup and that it would help CJ. And of course I was right again and it did.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

No you were wrong

that juicer had too go

very dissappointed in Hall, but it is what it is

8. TitansWillWin2

Man Hall was a mans man!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he was an 8 game suspension waiting too happen.

Hes out of The League aint he?

its a serious question as I have heard exactly zero about him since he left the Titans

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Fair enough. But we could have done better than QJ. I mean we are spending all this money on CJ. Why not spend a little getting him a decent lead blocker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar