Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J. rushes for 91 yards, praises offensive line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $79
    Its sad, and you are correct. It really was a thing of beauty watching him make a cut and lose no speed. At the time, I didn't think that talks of being one of the best, if not the best, of all time were far off.
  2. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,267
    Skip Hicks could have came straight out of retirement and had 200 yards rushing last night with that blocking, but of course CJ only gets 91.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  3. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    Easy summary of the thread

CJ played well, but not 50m well.
    GoT and Scarecrow high five this.
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    And I was trying to drive home the point that if CJ had an exceptional line like he did in 2009, he'd be giving us exceptional results.

Hesitation is most effective when the line holds blocks for more than 0 seconds. It's least effective when the line can't block anyone, and that's what you're seeing when you get a Chris Johnson 14 carries for 8 yards type of game.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $79
    I understand that, but he has been with this line since last year. I would think he would have understood that before now.

I am really not trying to get into a CJ discussion, I believe he has earned himself a break from all the criticising.
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    That's completely ridiculous and you know it. What's really behind your hatred of CJ? Was it your g/f or sister that went for a ride in CJ's bentley?
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,267
    I thought I was being generous. I'll be straight up then, Travis Henry would have had 300 last night.
  8. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    So you're going for the shock poster that nobody takes serious guy thing huh?
  9. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,911
    I wish we could have bottled and saved some 2006 vintage Travis Henry.
  10. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,267
    I was inspired by the CJ apologists.