Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J. rushes for 91 yards, praises offensive line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. 2ToneBlue Starter

Moolah:
    $444
    Henry would have had 500 yards!
  2. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    Somehow we're managing without Eugene Amano?!? *GASP* Let's be real though, those holes were huge for whatever reason, probably mostly due to the Steelers D being old and crappy. Velasco is playing center right?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    He hesitated when a clear seam was there. If he hit it hard from the point he touched the football, every carry, he has a much bigger night. He left a lot of yards on the field.
    ncaalover12 and GoT high five this.
  3. ThatTitansGuy Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $151
    Whats the point of this thread? Obviously the only way any running back has a chance to do well in this league is if the line makes room for him to run. Is it better for a running back to take all the credit? He is being being humble. The second he gets (if) traded to another team with a better line y'all will miss him.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    There was one run where he got in the open field and had one defender to beat, I think it was his 13 yard run, where he was jogging, looked right, look left, before finally deciding to accelerate before getting tackled, and I'm pretty sure every Titan fan watching was thinking "omg, there's the hole, just hit it and go!"
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,327
    CJ looked great to me last night. Hit the hole hard, made players miss. His cuts were on point!
  6. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,367
    I love how armchair coaches expect the players to see everything from a birdseye view when they're playing...
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  7. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,924
    On that particular run, I agree with you. CJ might have taken it to the house if he just accelerated fully when that opening was there. I really believe that will come with more consistency with the run blocking though. CJ just needs to get full confidence in the offense imo.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    He often acts as if he anticipates contact immediately which might be due to no confidence in the OL or, I wonder if CJ knows he's lost a step and won't be able to make someone miss like he used to.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $82
    :cj: dont even know hes pretty real terruble at music. :cj: is probably tone deaf too his loss of speed as well