Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J. rushes for 91 yards, praises offensive line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,741
    Exactly what I was getting at.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,657
    I start with :cj:s horrid taste in clothing, music, cars and dental accessories and THEN I like too bring in how selfish and immature he is as a football player. Finally I land on the fact that english is like his 8th language based on his lack of profeciency in it
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $86
    I am REALLY tired of talking/hearing about CJ.
    Ensconatus and Bonky high five this.
  3. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,672
    Remember when CJ got tacked by the first guy? Who was on his knees? While being blocked by Cook?

I do.

He has lost it.

He lost his speed and agility. Even if he hits the hole exactly right every play, he won't be a top 15 runningback in the league.

He has the same speed and quickess of guys in the league that weigh 50 more pounds than him and are 100% more tough than him.

It's simple: I'm going to go out on a limb and say Barry Sanders wouldn't have been very good if he were CJ's size. Desean Jackson wouldn't be as good if he had Barry Sanders speed.

I don't think this is too hard to understand, but it is mind boggling to some of you.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Some of us just think your opinion on CJ is garbage. That's all.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,672
    It's not much of an opinion...

I saw him get tackled by a defender on his knees while being blocked.

That actually happened.

Most of us believe that trying to defend that is mind boggling.
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    lol Nor would I try. That was a bad play for CJ for sure. You could see by his reaction he knew he'd just tackled himself basically. It happens sometimes though. I think you're kind of overreacting to it.
  7. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,741
    That play, from what I could tell, was a mixture of bad play by CJ and good play by Harrison. It IS Harrison, after all.

However... you don't get tackled by a player that is on the ground, one-on-one. I bet CJ wants that one back, I think if he had kept his momentum going, I could see him getting past Harrison before he would know how to react.

CJ's running instincts don't seem to be as good as they were... this season, anyway.

Man... if he had run past Harrison at full speed..!
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,270
    Don't mind him, he's just p*ssed that we gave superstar money to an average player.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,657
    Titans have an NFL average RB?

who is it?
    SawdustMan high fives this.