C.J. rushes for 91 yards, praises offensive line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Exactly what I was getting at.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I start with :cj:s horrid taste in clothing, music, cars and dental accessories and THEN I like too bring in how selfish and immature he is as a football player. Finally I land on the fact that english is like his 8th language based on his lack of profeciency in it

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am REALLY tired of talking/hearing about CJ.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Remember when CJ got tacked by the first guy? Who was on his knees? While being blocked by Cook?

I do.

He has lost it.

He lost his speed and agility. Even if he hits the hole exactly right every play, he won't be a top 15 runningback in the league.

He has the same speed and quickess of guys in the league that weigh 50 more pounds than him and are 100% more tough than him.

It's simple: I'm going to go out on a limb and say Barry Sanders wouldn't have been very good if he were CJ's size. Desean Jackson wouldn't be as good if he had Barry Sanders speed.

I don't think this is too hard to understand, but it is mind boggling to some of you.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Some of us just think your opinion on CJ is garbage. That's all.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

It's not much of an opinion...

I saw him get tackled by a defender on his knees while being blocked.

That actually happened.

Most of us believe that trying to defend that is mind boggling.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol Nor would I try. That was a bad play for CJ for sure. You could see by his reaction he knew he'd just tackled himself basically. It happens sometimes though. I think you're kind of overreacting to it.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

That play, from what I could tell, was a mixture of bad play by CJ and good play by Harrison. It IS Harrison, after all.

However... you don't get tackled by a player that is on the ground, one-on-one. I bet CJ wants that one back, I think if he had kept his momentum going, I could see him getting past Harrison before he would know how to react.

CJ's running instincts don't seem to be as good as they were... this season, anyway.

Man... if he had run past Harrison at full speed..!

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Don't mind him, he's just p*ssed that we gave superstar money to an average player.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans have an NFL average RB?

who is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar