C.J. says he underestimated holdout impact

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's a very refreshing response. It shows maturity and that he was humbled more than he let on last season.

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Good to hear these quotes.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Better late than never... I guess? Would've been nice to hear this last year when he was stinking up the joint every Sunday. Instead he chose to make excuse after excuse and call out fans who questioned him. That's when he really lost me as a fan. All the "you don't know football" type comments. A down year I could've forgiven. But not when you throw in all the stupid comments and complete unwillingness to take responsibility for your poor play.

Hopefully he really is maturing though. As much as I can't stand the guy right now, I'd love for him to win me back. And obviously I want him to perform well as long as he is wearing the two-tone blue.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

looked like TB sucked at everything

5. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

I'd agree that Tampa Bay will be a lower tier team in the league this year, but I really think that it was a combination of both them not being a good team and us playing pretty damn well.

Take a look at their stats from the week before. Miami (also a lower tier team) had 43 yards total against the Bucs. Now, I know it's preseason, and most definitely shouldn't taken as the gospel, but it's something to take note of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar