C.J. sees progress for rushing offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If you had CJ's condition, how would you feel if people constantly made fun of your twitch? Did you like getting made fun of as a kid?

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I'm sure CJ has thick enough skin that it won't bother him, especially when it's done more as a joke than to actually put him down.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

your right I bet :cj: cant take a joke

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

That's a bad example though lol because he had nothing to do with those things and wanted to sue them for it.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the blurb in TMZ had the 'owners' claiming a 6 month business relationship. CJ claims too have never APPROVED the product.

whatever.

:cj: looked pretty real good thursday night

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm just gonna stop. I don't think CJ laughs everytime he sees that smiley.

7. rekirt

rekirt Camp Fodder

4.6 yards a carry is very good, and he had a burst we haven't seen in a while.

And while Blount would have been nice to have this is the RB who punched a teammate in the face during his stunt here right? Can't really blame Fisher for cutting him, we don't know how the locker room was...

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Whatever. Fisher dropped the blount. When you drop the bount, you have to make sure you can pick it back up. Otherwise, you lost the blount!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

While I hate the way the media follows celebrities and that TMZ and other paparazzi types are the lowest form of journalism possible (if you call it that) I never have and never will buy into the poor movie star/athlete angle. These are people the choose to be in the public spot light they were not forced to be there. At any time they can choose to drop out of the public eye and fade into obscurity but they choose this life and all that come with it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

How did we get on privacy? Celebrities have to accept that they will have VERY little privacy. They should not, however, have to accept legit medical issues like CJ's being made fun of by people. Perhaps those of you who do that would make fun of someone for only having one arm. Maybe laugh about someone having down syndrome. You can go ahead and say that's different, but it's not. Imagine how you would feel if you had the same condition as CJ and you saw people making fun of you for it. Some of you are absolute savages when it comes to CJ. If you wouldn't make fun of a mentally or physically challenged person out of decency, where does your decency go when it comes to CJ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar