C.J. sees progress for rushing offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You girls need to get over yourselves. This is football, there's no crying in football. CJ doesn't give a f*ck, nobody gives a f*ck except you crybaby CJ apologists. Quit trying to make this a social issues site instead of talking football.

Everyone has problems, it's called adversity, either you succeed in spite of them or you use them as a crutch for excuses. Piss off!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think 10Titans just summed it up nicely. Comparing it to an actual disability is worse.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't I criticizing people for discussing non football things? Like the nervous twitch? How is me pointing out that others are discussing non football things bothering you because it's a non football thing? WTF?

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Only read the last line if you want, I honestly don't care.

I do think it is ironic, however, that you think I am a miserable person.

Says the person who is PMS'ing over a silly little smily face because the butt of the joke happens to be the subject of your wet dreams. You must really be the life of the party.

"I'd rather be dating the blind. You know, you could let the house go. You could let yourself go. A good looking blind woman doesn't even know you're not good enough for her."
    - George to Elaine, in "The Wink" - Seinfeld Sitcom

Being blind is much much worse than twitching, this joke is an outrage. Surely an association for blind people has already sued them for this.

Ohh wait, yeah I bet they didn't, because it is a joke made in good faith. Kind of like a silly smily of CJ twitching.

Seriously, get over yourself.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Then you respond with more childish insults. PMS'ing? Wet dreams? How old are you anyway?

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Selective reading must be nice.

Ignorance is bliss, right?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if a mentally or physically challenged person held out and hurt the Titans I would be all over their great parking always available arses

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nickey has been in many fights and he still stayed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar