Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J. takes months off? Damn, that explains some things

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    Hou, Pitt, Ind, Chi, Mia

If I recall correctly, Houston, Chicago, and Miami each didn't allow an 100 yard rusher for like 15+ games, CJ ended all 3 of those streaks and they were all ranked inside the top 10 vs the run at the time.
  2. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $445
    I thought CJ ran hard this year. Our line has to be fixed and a second back could put together a 2,000 yard season. I think that's our MO.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  3. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    the colts finished in the bottom 10 of the league in rushing yards allowed and he had an 80 yard garbage time run against the bears....ill give you houston, pitt had a above average defense but didnt even have its best player when we played them....
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,948
    He doesn't have hands of stone, but he is a big ole puss...anytime he hears footsteps you better believe he's dropping it. Anyways...no need to make a big deal about him taking a couple months off...You probably would too if you played football the other 9-10 months of the year...
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Guys like Shannon Sharpe and Jerry Rice passed up meeting the President after their Super Bowl wins because they had to train.

And theyre HoF players with several rings. Just saying.
    griff33daddy high fives this.
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    I guess according to griffdaddy, only the RB has any affect on the whether the running game is working or not. Never mind the other 10 players on the offense. They're just there.Not important at all.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    Yeah lets make a thread about how our best player on our team sucks and how we need to cut him.....Yeah that makes sense!
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    The bears were so far up on us we had to get away from the run. So regardless of that 80 yarder he still wasnt having a bad day.
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    Yeah I'm sure they never took a time off from football. Hey man if you believe that I got some ocean front property in idaho I'd like to sell you!
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Of course they took some time off, maybe a week here a week there, but no good NFL player is taking "months" off.

This does explain why CJ gets tackled by men laying down in the turf, little guy has no power at all.
    griff33daddy high fives this.