C.J. takes months off? Damn, that explains some things

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I simply dont like CJ because he makes more money than I do. It also rubs me the wrong way thinking that he can probably beat me in a footrace too! What a undeserving jerk! Hes a total pro, with no off-field issues who manages to stay healthy despite never having a ligit no 2 back since his rookie year... lets cut this dbag!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You forgot that he has gold teeth and dreads and dresses different.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We've already established his style is that of a 15 year old outside of the mall. He's not different at all.

4. Upright7

Oh ya and hes also a big Christian... I wish he was a little more in your face with his religious beliefs like Ray Lewis or Tim Tebow. Its annoying that he is NOT that way!

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Or the fact that he outperforms every running back since 2008 except AP and has a much worse o-line than any other top 10 back, and rarely turns the ball over. Not good for us!

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

You know who really sucks? Lesean McCoy 200 carries for 840 yards this year! They should release him because he is 100% the reason that he went from a top 3 back to 20th stat wise!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

I think most of us have moved passed the fact he takes plays off, now we're talking about how he takes months off to rap or whatever he does.

8. Upright7

He doesnt take plays off! He has never missed a game... more than we can say for AP. AP who probably took steriods to get back to form so quickly. I have no evidence of that but I believe it to be the only way he could come back so quickly.

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

ap didnt take months off...easy to see how he came back so early...and possibly some deer antler spray lol but seriously...the vikings offensively line wasnt all that good this year either...just goes to show how much better ap was than cj....he almost beat cjs total yards with his yac yards....

10. JCBRAVE

What!?

You're going to sit there and tell me Chris Johnson doesn't take plays off?

You may wanna retract that because I'm going to have a hard time believing anything you say after that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar