Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J. takes months off? Damn, that explains some things

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    if you get paid like he does then he should be able to make some plays in the running game and not have to be so inconsistent in the run game putting us in 3rd and longs so often
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    C.J. has gotten complacent, time to add someone who can steal his carries, that will wake him up.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,167
    I hope you're not dumb enough to suggest CJ is better than AP.
  4. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    nope I wouldn't say CJ is better than AP... just that he's had less injuries. Peterson is the best to do it since Emmitt Smith. I guess weve found your anger button though.... do you think Chris Johnson sucks?
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    When CJ isn't being a little pansy he's a top 5 RB, but problem is unless he's having early success he seems to not try as hard.

I wish he was more consistent, but I think going back to a man blocking scheme will help him a lot, he looks confused in zone, he's too indecisive.
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $215
    CJ def benches over 300 lbs LOL. There were RBs on my team in HS that could put up 300lbs on bench.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    Yea I bench more than that, I'm just saying, he better be well over 300, hell he should be pushing 400 or more at this point in his life
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
  9. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $215
    Yeah I figured it would be higher, but that was several years ago. CJ is noticeably bigger now ... I bet he is at least at 350+ now ... just a guess, I have no real evidence of that LOL.

But for RB, Bench isn't all that important any way ... his squat is probably more important.
  10. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $215
    I did hear about an NBA player that couldn't bench 185 though a few years ago (can't remember who). Not that you really have to bench much to play BB, but I still thought it was funny.