Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J. thinks he’s proven doubters wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. hitking60 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $394
    Think you're the only one I called an idoit. Well you and everyone else who continually bitches about a 190lb's inability to pick up short yardage. I'd love to see a stat a Barry Sanders career production in short yardage situations.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,661
    You had to work on MLK's birthday last year didn't you?
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,661
    Haha, so it is you!
    Crawl back to that dumb site titansreport and talk to those people.

Oh, and, I don't complain about a little RB getting stuffed, I just don't like the $50M man sucking when it matters most. He's "Every Coaches Dream" right? I'm pretty sure it's every coaches dream to pick up 3 feet on 3rd & 1, not go backwards twice.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $714
    How he can insult someones intelligence and misspell 'Stewart' and 'idiot' is just the icing on the cake.
    Ghost high fives this.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,392
    I went to the dentist last MLK day.

white dentists ftw!
  5. hitking60 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $394
    Like I said, I'm new here. But from what I see CJ is basically getting blamed for the Titans flat out sucking when he's clearly been their best player. And knowing the history of this team and its fans, I see racial motivation behind it.
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    Yup Barry Sanders sucks too!! .
    "When you need someone to smack in there for a tough yard, you can't take a chance with a guy who can lose three as easily as he gains 30. (During his nine-year career, he has been dumped for losses on 336 carries, almost 14% of his total rushing attempts, for 952 yards.)"
    GoT and TheSureThing high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $714
    just STFU, I am so sick of people being immune to criticism because of their skin color.

You are the only person to have brought it up, you racist bigot.
    GoT high fives this.
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,392
    Dude, you need to immediately reevaluate your entire life and get a G.E.D. while you're at it. Your ignorance.. the blatant stupidity you are forcing upon us is uncalled for. I pray you will never have offspring.
    Ghost high fives this.
  8. hitking60 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $394
    I don't really care if its Stewart or Sweward, he's an idoit. As for misspelling, it had to do with the speed in which I type and having large fingers typing on a phone. Ice that.