C.J. thinks he’s proven doubters wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I agree with Scarecrow.. those guys are HoF, thats fine.. but they are Oiler HoF. Not Titan.

There is a difference.

2. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

So let's recap this little debate. CJ is being criticized for his lack of production in short yardage situations. When it is completely logical that his size and running style aren't those of what you'd like in a great short yardage runner. And even if he is below average in short yardage situations, his pros far outweigh his cons. CJ has constantly been criticized for mailing it in since receiving his contract. Yet he's lambasted for making a big play in garbage time against the Bears. There is a poster on here that uses a icon that pokes fun of CJ's twitch. I have yet to see anyone speak out against something as disgusting as that. And when I bring up that their seems to be a racial element in all the criticism of CJ, I'm this terrible person. You people are nuts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No thats not whats happened.

What has happened is C.J. stunk for much if the year and got criticized for it, then when he does get better, one silly poster comes in and brags about garbage stats as if that proves C.J. is back to form. Yea C.J. is better now, but not cause of some long run vs nobodies.

You don't like the :cj: smiley?

4. Titans Eternal

Lol... all of us destroying whatever point you attempt to make, while you call us "idoits" and racist? And you call THAT.. a debate?

Like I said fat fingers, go get a G.E.D.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No one cares about your little debate.

We have been arguing about this guy for well over a year and anyone who accuses someone of racism better provide examples of how.

YOU are the only person to have mentioned race.

6. Titans Eternal

And he who smelled it, dealt it. That is one of the 20 commandments.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Why did you ignore the screenshots of him getting hit in the backfield by missed blocks on the 2nd and 3rd and one after all I keep seeing you talk about is how he's awful because of his inability to pick up that yard?

8. JCBRAVE

9. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

Destroyed my points? I have a pretty legnthy post earlier in this thread based on notthing but facts and numbers that clearly points out that CJ has been a lot more good than bad. If in your mind continually stating CJ sux in short yardage is "destroying" someone you're the one that needs to get a GED.

BTW, fingers not fat, just not tiny. Either way, I'm pretty sure these "fat fingers" would put your ass to sleep if you were as disrespectful in person as you are on the net troll. And sine we're both in Nashville, we could easily make it happen.

10. JCBRAVE

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar