Caffeine

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

If you do, make sure you inject it. Don't make Jesse's mistake and end up with meth mouth.

[​IMG]

I don't have any trouble when I don't drink cokes etc for a few days. I also don't drink coffee. I will indulge on some smokes occasionally, though. I would *hate* having to stop smoking entirely. Dunno if I would be willing to do that. Hell, something has to kill me.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Quitting smoking is brutal... totally worth it once you actually become a non-smoker and not just white-knuckling, but it's a horrible, miserable process. I fear cigarettes now for the threat of having to quit again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Oh, go ahead. Have one, have a whole pack. You know you want to.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

My old grandfather cut a tree down today and cut it into sections. Well, each section was probably about 150lbs, 9 of them. I couldn't breathe after loading them on the trailer. All I could think is wtf, gotta be the cigs. So, maybe I will be cutting back a lot. I dont waannnnnaaaaa quit though, for now. :D

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Here's a plus: quitting smoking dramatically improves the quality of women you might attract. I for one am DONE with white trash redneck barfly whores....can't believe I almost married one. Bullet dodged!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar