Caldwell an option??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lets say caldwell is cut from the patriots (is this even likely???), do you think the titans would go after him? this is a guy i really like, he has speed and athleticism and i think only needs 1 break to become a dominant reciever in this league. alot of people say he sux, but on the right team, in the right situation, he could be just what we need.

your thoughts?

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

average career at best... no matter who he's with. doubt he's cut though. brady has the ability to find him more than we will for a while. nothing against vince... but he won't pick anybody apart for a few years. that said.. if it did happen he's got more talent than most of our guys.... but feels he deserves more too.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'd bring him in just so we can punish him a little bit during a full contact practice. Then cut him

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Get rid of the scared s**tless eyes in the 4th quarter and we'll talk. I think we've got enough at WR and if we got him who would we cut? I think jonathan orr is like... MIA. have you noticed that? We didn't cut him did we? If we did I missed the news. Justin Gage actually looks good and considering Moulds' lack of production [thus far], Gage might get a first team start in the last two games. I doubt it, but I'd like it.

Hm. 7 WR core...

1.B.Jones
    2.Moulds/Gage [Gage has gotten phased out too much. he's still pretty good IMO. just no chance to catch from VY. he had some nice OTA's, but i guess it WAS OTA's. :irked: ]
    3.Roby
    4.R. Williams
    5.P. Williams
    6.Chris Davis
    7.Joel Filani

I don't think we'd want to ditch the talent we have right now. If we put a rookie WR on practice squad with Ealy we might have something but we'd need to get one of the seat fillers at the top of the depth chart and sadly that would probably be Gage.

5. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Just ask yourself......what has reche caldwell done with tom brady as his quarterback? then ask yourself what that means he's likely to do with vince young as his quarterback. haha

6. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

I know one thing, they better do something because they have no offense.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll 2nd that.

8. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

^^^^^^ Child? Simpleton? Hopeless? Pointless? Unknowledgeable?

Yep...probably pretty close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar