Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Call me a hater, a troll, or whatever. I must vent on Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Jan 20, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $7,916
    He is just a whiner.

Yes that is an illegal play. I'm surprised Belecheat noticed seeing as how the Patriots run that illegal pick just as much as the Broncos.

As far as the hit, it wasn't a hard hit. Illegal... But not malicious. Get real. Talib would get more contact than that in a grocery store before a snow storm.
    JCBRAVE and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  2. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307
    WR Pick plays are the corner stone of the Patriots offense and has been it for years.
    NewHorizans, nbtoppers2 and JCBRAVE high five this.
  3. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,935
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,481
    Every team does them
  5. titanfanatic Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $340
    Sick of that entire organization and it's fans. I said it in the other thread, brady is not the same qb he was when they had their run.
  6. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $1,959
    Welker should have saved that intentional hit for Sherman.
  7. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307
    Sure, we do em too. A great way to get Wright some open space. But we have WRs who can stretch the field (Hunter, Washington, Walker for that matter). Patriots doesn't*. All they have is these crossers, precise runners. It's great when it works, but defenses catch up and then you have no answer, like the Patriots didn't yesterday.

*) It really doesn't matter if they have stretchers. Brady can't hit em on the deep ball anyways. Dang he missed several yesterday. Heck, he looked worse than Locker on those.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $458
    Brady looked ****ing AWFUL yesterday.

He missed a HUGE TD to Edelman that no one is talking about.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    Are you talking about the one where he threw it out of the endzone?... He hit Edelman for a TD on the next play though, so it ended up being irrelevant.

He overthrew Edelman by a about a yard along the left sideline, but I'm not sure it would've been a TD.

The best QBs usually make one or two overthrown passes a day... Peyton overthrew Thomas along the left sideline as well.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $458

No I am not talking about that one, I think it was shortly before the half.

He overthrew Edelman by about 7-8 yards when he had everyone beat. Brady wasn't even under serious pressure.