Call me a hater, a troll, or whatever. I must vent on Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Jan 20, 2014.

1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

donks whinned like biotches about Decker getting a boo-boo vs the Titans.

Dude was back the next game. He clearly flopped against the Titans. Only solace was no way Tennessee wins anyways cause :cj: is blind.

:cj: is the one and only reason

:troll:
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Danimal

Danimal Starter

The Patriots haven't won crap since Spy Gate . . . . Not a coincidence . . . . Sorry Bill
  3. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

**** pantyboy, **** the donks, **** the refs for not calling a penalty. It was a bs play...the db should have lit his small ass up.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I honestly think because of spygate, their championships should have been revoked.
  5. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

No
  6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Why not? They didn't get any decent amount of punishment for what they did. If the titans got caught doing that crap, they'd try to burn LP field down.
  7. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

no
  8. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Belichick deserved the refs to miss the calls this year. Him and Brady have been getting their way in the league since they got together 13 years ago, from the "tuck rule", to running up the scores against weaker teams to try and get records. I feel bad for Talib, he's a great player whose injury changed the game potentially, but Belichick should not be going crazy the way he is.
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

The Spygate stuff is overblown. They were cheating just like everyone else was cheating. There was no difference between what they did and what the rest of the league did. What got them in trouble is that they kept doing it after being warned. They deserved to be punished but they were by no means the only ones doing it. If the Pats were some sad sack team like the Jags no one would care that they cheated. The issue is that people see their success and think "the only reason they were good is cause they cheated". I'm not too big on the Pats but the truth is the truth. Case in point the season after the whole spygate thing blew up Belichik got pissed and unleashed 2007 Brady on the rest of the league. All those points they put up were a big F U to everyone who said spying is the only reason they were good.
  10. charlzcrush

charlzcrush Starter

Bill Belichick is the NFL coach version of Kanye West.
    • High Five High Five x 1