Call me overly optimistic, but I think we beat Seattle ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Biggest mistake you and the other seagull fans can make is comparing any prior Titans team to this years team.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Agreed, especially with Fitz. With Locker, we would have had a chance. I'll be super disappointed and depressed that our good football team is 3-3.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we will not be in bad shape considering we are going through the toughest part of our schedule. We get Locker back after the bye, play more friendly teams and make a playoff run. We can do it if this team plays smart and with heart

4. Dirrty Bear

Dirrty Bear Special Teams Standout

I'm not comparing them. I'm just noting history. Obviously your team is playing better this year. So is ours. Let's see on Sunday.

5. Dirrty Bear

Dirrty Bear Special Teams Standout

Yes. But check out this stat: Russell Wilson is 10-0 in home games he started dating back to the beginning of last year. In those 10 games, they've beaten opponents by an average of 20.2 points (31.7 to 11.5), or almost 3 TDs.

Seattle is a different beast at home. It would be a different story if it were played in TN.

6. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

Well according to your stats I guess he will go undefeated the rest of his life at home.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

oh yah our special teams is real special right here lol

He has really progressed this year and he was finally starting to grow in to his own. I am disappointed that he keeps getting injured but that is part of the game. He has been very impressive this year.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have a soft spot for Seahawk fans. I joined one of their boards shortly after the 2011 season and they were all so nice to me. They were also very upset about losing Hasselbeck after we got off to a good start that year.

Believe it or not but at the time they were all very sad because they didn't know what their future held, how things have changed since mid 2011.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Need some Polish Saaausage?

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Technically... should've been 17-0, but the Refs screwed the Seahawks - SHOCKING - by calling it a safety instead of the TD it actually was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar