Call me overly optimistic, but I think we beat Seattle ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

you right. well....any given sunday I guess.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Exactl-****ing-ly. I have ZERO confidence we win this game. In fact it could be our "mail it in" game of which we usually have two per season.

3. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

I feel better on Sunday going up against teams like this. Because i'm expecting a loss and my heart wont be broken if we lose. Now when we lose to teams we should beat, my mood is terrible all week and I avoid any NFL talk on TV. I can just watch this game in peace.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Carolina

Carolina Starter

This for me as well.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I see where you're coming from. I guess we're just arguing semantics. I agree it's going to be a very tough game. I just think we match up with them fairly well, even if they are the better team at this point. It's not always the best team that wins the game.

We just need to play (relatively) mistake-free football and execute a competent (<-key word) gameplan. I won't be completely blown away if we beat them. FWIW I would not classify the Denver game later in the season as "winnable". Not unless a lot changes between now and then.

As for CJ, I definitely am not overly confident he'll crack 45 yards with the way he and the OL have been playing lately. I just thought saying he wouldn't top 15 yards was a bit ridiculous. Seattle is allowing 109 rushing yards per game and 4.0ypc. Their house or not, we better be able to at least run effectively against them. If not, I'm probably going to lose a ton of confidence in this season.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If Green is back, we will run more effectively. If not, expect what we have been seeing.

7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

The good news is that what we think has no bearing on the outcome of this game. Yes, it feels like an inevitable loss, but they are both professional teams with a ton of pride and they are both coming off a loss. So the Titans are pissed too.

I hope to God our team feels like it is a winnable game otherwise they truly don't stand a chance. Laugh all you want, but it is possible for the Titans to win this game. Let's not concede defeat before the kickoff just because we are missing Locker and lost to the Chiefs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lose my friend..lose

i thought we already went over this

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

i still haven't watched the on demand highlights from the chiefs game....ive usually watched em 100 times by now since that's the only way i get to see the titans play. too painful

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

If Ty Hilton can get behind SEA, no reason why Wright or Hunter can't do the same.....

Its on Fitz to find them and get them the ball though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar