Call me overly optimistic, but I think we beat Seattle ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

if that is encouraging to have 8 dropped passes then we are in a sad state lol We can stop the run and our defense is encouraging more than our offense.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It is encouraging because its not likely to happen again.

If Fitz connects on even half those passes last week we IMO win that game by 10 points instead of lose it by 9.

A good 2 weeks to learn the receivers will go a long ways. Just like Jake, Fitz will also improve with time. Sure we've seen the best of Fitz, but some of his past games were incredible, maybe we tap into that this week since he's getting a chance to gel with everyone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Only if they stop playing Britt

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

penalties of holding and blocks in the back go down as well when britt is on the bench!

5. JCBRAVE

Which we're doing, he isn't starting anymore.

Now no one will feel the need to force the ball to him.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

he can be the new improved water boy handing out cups of water to real receivers that know how to put in effort.

7. JCBRAVE

Well Im relieved he's finally talking about "attacking the ball", All year since August Ive been saying this guy isn't attacking the ball, he's finally realized he isn't and says thats all he's going to do this game, because he knows if he's not aggressive those DB's in Seattle will.

8. KRK13

KRK13 Starter

I may be missing something here but why are the seahawks considered so great? They've beat the jags 0-5, panthers 1-3, texans 2-3, 49ers 3-2 and colts they lost to 4-1. They are on their boards talking like they are going to kill us I just don't see that. It's pretty laughable some of the things they are saying over on their board.

9. JCBRAVE

Oh believe you me, Ive said a number of times I think they're overrated.

I watched their Colts game closely and wasn't that impressed by anything they did. But Indy got lucky and won, so Seattle is legit, just not this massive Goliath figure ESPN has hyped them to be.

10. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Screw that timeouts don't last long enough to refill those cups after he drops them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar