Call Of Duty 4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think I screwed up my disc, and single player mode might be out of the question.....you would think I would learn after I did this with GEARS.....do not move the 360 while the disc is spinning.... !!!!!

I am up to a 36 Major 2. Remember I just got my 360 back...
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

my buddy did the same exact thing with call of duty 2. it killed his single player also.
  3. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

love this game, couldnt be more fun in multiplayer.
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Yeah, I'm addicted to this game. I'm not usually one of those "the game is too short" types, but this one was. Maybe it just seemed short because I enjoyed it so much, but I wish it lasted much longer.
    If anyone has it on 360 and wants to play multi, let me know. I'm getting a lot better lately, but still got a long way to go.
  5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

How do you guys manage to get used to aiming and firing with precision on these platforms? I have been a FPS player going back to Castle Wolfenstein but I get so frustrated with gamepad FPS. I play some on my son's PS3 and just don't feel any sense of touch with the controller. I actually thought of getting one of those mouse/keypad controllers for the PS3 just so I could get that feel back in these shooters.
  6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Got it on 360- HappyPat
  7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

You just have to pick it up and keep playing. I remember the first time i played halo this year agianst my friends, i suckkeeeeeeed. But you get better as you play. Then we made the transfer over from halo so we all were already good at shooting and stuff. But i think in call of duty its all about your trigger finger. You gotta be fast to be good, IMO. But it comes with practice
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

It takes some time. I remember thinking the exact same thing, wondering how people aimed with an anolog stick. But now I'm quick with it. Adjust your sensitivity also, that might help you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.