CALL YOUR SHOT

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Who do the Titans pick at #5?

Poll closed Apr 26, 2017.
  1. TRADE

48.8%
  2. Marshon Lattimore

20.9%
  3. Malik Hooker

2.3%
  4. Jonathan Allen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mike Williams

2.3%
  6. Jamal Adams

4.7%
  7. OJ Howard

14.0%
  8. Taco Charlton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Reuben Foster

2.3%
  10. Corey Davis

4.7%
  11. Leonard Fournette

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Gareon Conley

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Derek Barnett

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

If that's the case and SF take Thomas @ 2 then we could draft Fournette @ 5 and trade Henry for Picks. Only joking ..... maybe.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

No way. They're gonna give bortles another year. Fournette or adams.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

On the serious part of that, what value does Henry have? He didn't play enough to really prove himself as an NFL RB yet. I think a lot of Titans fans put way more value on him than reality. Don't get me wrong, i think he'll be a fine RB but if he were traded, I don't think there would be a lot offered.

You weren't the first to say something along the trade lines, so not directed at you.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Get ready for your lukewarm receptions to Mike Williams at 5 & Chidobe Awuzie at 18

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I think Mike Williams still the target in any trade down situation.

I think doubling up on offense is more likely then not if we get a trade down. Williams + Njoku would complete this thing forever. Then a CB in the second.

Christian McCaff goes top 8. Seems kinda settled now but I'm buying the hype.

Marlon Humphrey ends up being the 2nd best CB this draft. Idk why fans hate him so much.

Williams goes before Davis

We probably draft a guard in the third.

idk thats all i got so far. might add more in an edit later

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yes unless they wanna swap picks this year and give us their 2nd this year and 1st round pick for 2018 and 2019....and I'm not kidding!

7. HurrayTitans!

I think it is too. I don't think theyre willing to give up this year and next year 1st for any of these QB's. I know that still wouldn't be enough, but I know they are looking QB.

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

His main problem is he doesn't find the ball downfield. CB's like that get shredded by the Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees and Tom Brady's of the world because they have good coverage (in good position) but don't find the ball so the wr catches it anyway. That's why finding guys who PLAY THE BALL is so important! Didn't we already go thru several cb's who couldn't find the ball? Why would we want another one?

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Only realistic trade option for them that includes us would be to move up to 18 but that doesn't make sense for a QB. Ariz at 13 could take a QB or Redskins at 16, but from there its no one til maybe Giants at 23?

Unlikely we trade with Texans. if we do its at 18 and for a different position (OT?).

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I feel like we could get M Will at 18, but who knows if J'Rob is willing to risk that if that's his #1target.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar