Calling My Shot

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Bringing up the allegations against Jameis Winston while ignoring Zach Mettenberger and Taylor Lewan makes you look like a RollTide.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I've tried to make that argument before, but I'm a homer.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Also if you think for a second that Winston's character issues will stop this coaching staff and FO from drafting him, I only ask that you see exhibit A and B below...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and that was in the same class...

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I honestly like both Mariota and Winston. Wouldn't be mad at either.

Mariota could be a bigger Russell Wilson. He always has his eyes down field looking to pass, with great accuracy.

Winston can be our Big Ben.

Both big, strong arms, mobile in and out the pocket, wins games.

Oh yea and the whole ACCUSED of rape thing.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

While I really hope that this does not happen (for reasons that I have mentioned previously), the logic behind XO's prediction is not out of line IMO. Both Ws would be delusional if they did not realize the thinness of the ice they are on next season, and, like it or not folks, Mett just did not do enough to convince folks that he is the future here. Drafting a QB buys time for them, and also may pay off in the long run.

That said, I also agree that, if this pick were to happen and go south, it would be disastrous for the franchise.

I really am looking forward to the Rose Bowl game this year.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ty87Calico

Ty87Calico Special Teams Standout

So let me get this right Heisman Frsshman. Never lost a college game. I'm expecting them to win this year as well. Is a loser. Wow... you sound idiotic. A sexual assault. We dont know the facts. We guessing. And Big Ben had about 8 or 9 of those. But nobody speaks on that. Hell even Mett had something like that. And "stealing crab legs" its only because it was him. Now I'm not condoning stealing but you win games. You won a championship. You have practice maybe 2 a day. You only get 3 meals at school. They give you a lil bs stiffen to get stuff with thats like 80 a month. I've played college football. I know what its like you work your a** off all day and all you can afford to eat at night is noodles and no name cerial. Heck if my friend wasn't hooking us up with Mrs Winter's i would've probably been doing the same. If you never been in his spot don't judge him. We need a player like him to bring some blood to this team. He is a competitor. He wants to win. He does win. If Winston was a white kid it would be fanboards praising this guy. Everybody has bad games its all about adjusting. Its not how you start its how you finish....

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Tyrone Calico just took you to church.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

dude has the mentality and maturity of a 13 year old

that is the issue

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar