Calvin Johnson runs a 4.33 40?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bulluck, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd trade up to get him.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah, I'd take a shot at him too

hmm,.... let me see here

I'll wager

Kerry Collins
    LaMont Thompson
    Reynaldo Hill
    Peter Sirmon
    and Robaire Smith

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Now now two of them are not under Titan contract.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

6. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

yeah it would take a lot more than that to get a pick 3-10.

Now if we want pick 1 or 2.......give em a steak dinner and a charms blow pop :clown: and we should get it...:ha:!!!!

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm skeptical. He never looked like a very fast guy on the field. But there are guys like that.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe he is like Drew Bennett and his deceptive speed or whatever they called it.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

His speed could be somewhat deceptive. Most deep plays I saw from him, he never pulled away from anyone like an elite speed guy. One play he was caught from behind.

Could be kinda like Matt Jones. He ran way faster than people thought.....yet he looked and still still looks like a 4.5 or maybe 4.4 guy on the field.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

George Plaster on 104.5 keeps saying we need to draft Johnson on the radio which just shows how clueless he really is. We simply don't have enough ammo to move up that far unless we wanted to trade the Raiders VY or something stupid like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar