Calvin Johnson runs a 4.33 40?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bulluck, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Hey Gunny, what's is your avatar? It looks like a cobra had sex with an xbox.
  2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Anyone read the Page 2 article on ESPN a few weeks ago talking about how ridiculous timing 100ths of a second is? Pretty funny, people quibble about times all the time, when there's no real way to determine 100ths of a second, it's way too far inside the margin of error.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Nothing really, I just made it with photoshop.

Also made this one -

[​IMG]
  4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmmfao

Going back on topic... Ive been saying I want Ginn JR which is more of a realistic pick for us. But Dayum!!!! If we can get Johnson some how then by all means do it!
  5. there is absolutely no way that calvin runs a 4.3 if he did his highlights would be much more like tedd ginns in how he runs away from everyone, but thats not the case at all
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

not really. ted ginn just accelerates faster, getting to optimum speed in a shorter period of time. calvin could take slightly longer, but his long strides make up for it.

as for him running a 4.33, i'll believe it when i see it. trainers/agents/players usually go by their best time, but those best times are by a hand and eye, not by computer sensors. pacman was bragging about how he would run a 4.2 at the combine and ran somewhere in the low 4.4's to high 4.3's.

and honestly, i dont really care what he runs, it's obvious to me he is fast and he catches everything that is thrown his way.
  7. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Pac ran a 4.38 if I remember right....

I got this article off of another board and had never heard of this website before so it may not be credible at all. (thats why I put the question mark in the title)
  8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

most newspapers' websites are pretty reliable
  9. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

ha is it a newspaper? As you can see I'm not very observant
  10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

look at the top of the page, 'St Petersburg Times' I assume that's a newspaper
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.