Calvin Johnson runs a 4.33 40?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bulluck, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Hey Gunny, what's is your avatar? It looks like a cobra had sex with an xbox.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Anyone read the Page 2 article on ESPN a few weeks ago talking about how ridiculous timing 100ths of a second is? Pretty funny, people quibble about times all the time, when there's no real way to determine 100ths of a second, it's way too far inside the margin of error.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nothing really, I just made it with photoshop.

Also made this one -

[​IMG]

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmmfao

Going back on topic... Ive been saying I want Ginn JR which is more of a realistic pick for us. But Dayum!!!! If we can get Johnson some how then by all means do it!

5. there is absolutely no way that calvin runs a 4.3 if he did his highlights would be much more like tedd ginns in how he runs away from everyone, but thats not the case at all

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not really. ted ginn just accelerates faster, getting to optimum speed in a shorter period of time. calvin could take slightly longer, but his long strides make up for it.

as for him running a 4.33, i'll believe it when i see it. trainers/agents/players usually go by their best time, but those best times are by a hand and eye, not by computer sensors. pacman was bragging about how he would run a 4.2 at the combine and ran somewhere in the low 4.4's to high 4.3's.

and honestly, i dont really care what he runs, it's obvious to me he is fast and he catches everything that is thrown his way.

7. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Pac ran a 4.38 if I remember right....

I got this article off of another board and had never heard of this website before so it may not be credible at all. (thats why I put the question mark in the title)

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

most newspapers' websites are pretty reliable

9. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

ha is it a newspaper? As you can see I'm not very observant

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

look at the top of the page, 'St Petersburg Times' I assume that's a newspaper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar