Cam Newton signs NFL rookie record apparel deal

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Shanvhere, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Didn't Oregon do commercials like that too? and wouldn't it be ok if the money went to the school rather than the athletes? Like clearly he isn't breaking the rules that blatantly and getting away with it....I think

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That Cam Newton is sure dumb. Winning national championships, signing multi million dollar deals and improving his draft status with impressive open to the media workouts.

What a dummy! When he is the #1 pick he can be stupid all the way to the bank.

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

*Yeah but he would probably trade it all away if people would stop ragging on him on the internet.

* Note sarcasm.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sarcasm noted..

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, because no other dumb athletes have done this...

[​IMG]

I hope he saves his money.

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

haahah niiiiiccccceeeeee

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think it's hilarious how so many dumb athletes go bankrupt as soon as they retire. Seriously... hire someone who's qualified to help you manage your money. You can have an IQ of 60 and still live off the money you earn over your career in the NFL.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think that is often the problem --- they give control to other people. A lot of these people get burned by crooked advisors.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep. They need to put that college degree on the wall to work and take control of their own money/lives. No reason why any of them that hang for 4-5 years should ever have $ issues again. Buy a house and learn to like satellite TV and domestic beer - NO Problems!

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Mike Vick was screwed by 2 financial 'advisors'. Yep... one after the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar