Cam Newton the next VY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ghost, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Eli Manning is above average. Better than many.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

All I am saying, is that his piss poor attitude is a very valid knock on his ability to be successful when he absolutely needs to be.

Last week we saw Luck and the Colts come back to beat the Chiefs and set a record for most comeback points in the playoffs. This week we see Newton pout on the sideline after being down well within being able to pull off a comeback. I know that coaching was a HUGE factor in the Chiefs loss, but as a QB and a supposed 'leader' of a franchise, you shouldn't be pouting on the sideline.

Any argument bringing up stats is basically bunk, if you cannot see the blatant issues with Cam as a QB at this point, you are probably mentally handicapped. So STFU and just accept it.

3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't disagree.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's all perspective but if the bar is set at "Eli sucks" then it's pretty real dumb. Cam is good but he hasn't proven to be a champion professionally. A lot of reason to think he will improve but can't say he aint **** at this point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

My helmet is way cooler than yours so you can STFU and accept that.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The only helmet you should be concerned with is the one Cam has in your mouth.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

$Cam $tole yo laptop yo.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

12-4

Locker could drop a turd on the sideline if he put up those numbers, won the division and got us in the playoffs in year three. I wouldn't give damn.

I don't care if Cam cries after every INT and has to be given a piece of candy and a hug from Ron Rivera.

Great stats in year 3.

12-4

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Cam didn't go 12-4, the Panthers did. It is asinine to suggest Cam is the reason for the Panthers going 12-4 in a soft as **** division.

When things are not going his way, Cam turns into the Charmin bears and lets people **** all over him. He has no balls.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

and who cares what Locker does when being compared to Cam? Cam would have been only *slightly* better for us. We can't keep comparing ourselves to other teams. We are Browns/Lions level bad right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar