Cam Newton

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SchindlersFist, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

What he did last night won't cause him to fall out of the first round. He'll be drafted high -- as a quarterback -- by some team other than the Titans. He just isn't a fit in Tennessee. It's not his fault, but it's how things ended up.

Can't we call just agree on that and leave this issue alone? Some of you guys are way too concerned with Cam Newton.

2. dudeman

dudeman Camp Fodder

Cam does not have the arm strength or running ability VY had in college. And he plays in an even more gimmicky offense.

Vince had a better NCAA career than Newton (who has one season of tape because he got kicked out of UF and played at freaking Blynn) and was a better prospect. No way Newton goes 3rd overall (or wins OROY)

Everyone's freaking out because he accomplished this in the SEC.... Don't buy into the hype.

And why would the Titans ditch VY and go with Newton when VY has proven he can QB in the NFL.

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Remember Bud wants to win NOW.

Drafting a project does not help us now in any way.

Getting a couple impact players on defense through the draft and getting some elite free agents will help us now though.

Peterson/Price/Paea would all be impact players and start from day one.

Nnamdi and Mankins are elite players and will help us now.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

'the Diva' has proven that he is unwilling to work to get better. Took him 5 years to discover that checking down pumps up your QB rating but kills the O by ending drives.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Maybe you can't read. I high fived him because he asked Duece why is assuming that Cam Newton is dumb. We all know the answer to that.

So how am i a hypocrite? You can't even read calling somebody shortbus.

Funny a poster posts something blatantly racist and you defend him.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ever consider CN might be considered 'dumb' because of the decisions he has made in the past???

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sir_titan can put me on ignore iof he doesn't like what i post. All i have done is give my honest opinion of this player an opinion that happens to be positive but racist a-holes want to call him dumb for no reason except his color. Duece said the same thing about Carlos Dunlap.

So put me on ignore and then go to hell.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So why didn't he say that then? Dumb and incredibly successful?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

successful in a system that will NOT translate to the NFL, but I fear the dumb will be exposed exponentially.

10. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Can we just draft Trooper Taylor to chest bump the players and be all around Titans mascot?

I so so so so so love that man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar