Cam Newton

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SchindlersFist, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Lets just get Mallet I'm sure all the hillbilly TN fans will be happy with him and will finally stfu.

If you wanna hate the guy by his play thats ok.But just because vince FAIL us does not mean every Qb that plays like him will too.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You mean... because Cam Newton has a perfect track record of proving he's an Effin' moron?

Is that not a good enough reason for you Mel Kiper III??

You hyping this TERRIBLE QB prospect up makes you only that much more of a joke around here. Kids can tell Cam Newton sucks as a QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

why do people say cam newton is dumb? maybe because he stole a laptop and threw it out the window?

as far as cam newton goes on the field, i dont see how anybody can say he is dumb or that he sucks. cam newton has all of the talent to be a NFL QB. just because he is not a step in starter like luck is not mean he sucks. he is a project simply put. he needs a year or 2 to sit back and learn the NFL game before he gets his chance.

but there is no way you can sit back and ignore the fact that he led his team to a championship, he has the 2nd highest QB rating, he can throw, and that he can run and sit back and say he sucks

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thats pretty real dumb

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

dumb is as dumb does.

6. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wasn't impressed with him at all.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because he was on the verge of being expelled by Florida for cheating multiple times? Or was it that he stole a laptop and tried to throw it out the window when the cops came? I won't even mention the $200,000 he's taken from boosters, since that hasn't been proven.

He's either really stupid for making bad decisions every chance he gets or he just has no regard for the rules, take your pick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I think his decisions come from him having a since of entitlement. Tiger Woods made some dumb decisions too, because he felt he was entitled to be able to do whatever he wanted, and I don't think anyone would say he is dumb. Cam is used to having everything handed to him. He figured he could cheat, steal, and take them money because he was above it all. It doesn't make it right, but it doesnt make him dumb either. As you said, just means he has no regards for the rules. Which is another reason for us not to draft him.

9. 24

24 Starter

Intelligence and being smart are two different things (at least how I define it). He might not be very smart (laptop, cheating, etc.), but for all we know, he could be very intelligent. That being said, the Auburn offense isn't exactly the most complex scheme in the world.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

OK. How about we just say he is "ethically dumb"?

Which is really dumb because his dad is a preacher right?

Flim flam Cam- No thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar