Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cam Newton

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SchindlersFist, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,660
    A tall, athletic quarterback who just had a tremendous year and led his team to a national championship. His passing ability shows promise but needs polish. He doesn't have much experience reading defenses and may never be able to learn. He displays questionable behavior at times that may be due to having a sense of entitlement.

Wow, could this guy sound any more like Vince Young?

If anyone thinks the Titans are drafting Cam Newton, that person is not living on planet earth.
    3 people high five this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    I really, really, really, don't like Cam Newton. I just hope we don't waste our 1st round on the kid.. with that being said: I'd take him in the 2nd. Although, there is a slim chance he falls that low. But if it happened, I'd take him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,807
    would not be the first second round pick the Titans wasted
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I would put my entire life earnings from what I've made to what I make til the day I die, that Cam Newton will not be drafted by the Titans. And if anyone stupid enough took that bet I'd become a very rich man.
  4. Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Moolah:
    $0
    If I could replace the name Cam Newton with Ryan Mallett I would take that bet.
  5. chamgel2 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    Neither will be taken by the Titans in round 1. Fisher will not go into a playoffs or bust season with a rookie QB.
  6. VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    IDK, but everywhere I go I see people saying we're going to get the FIG, I don't see why we'd go down this road again but one thing makes sense we have a offense built of cams style of play
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,660
    I think he goes to either the Bills or the Jags in round 1. Both have veteran QBs who can hold down the fort for another year or two while Newton develops. I don't think any team will be dumb enough start him from day 1 or even season 1. Well... maybe the Raiders.
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    This.

His passes are too wobbly and good luck having that kind of time to get rid of the ball in the pros. NFL d-linemen are way too strong and fast these days.
  9. Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Klug
    Moolah:
    $20
    I got an "it sucks" because I said I love Trooper Taylor?

Seriously? LMAO
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.