Can anyone point me to a cheap, yet decent printer?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I see there's a lot of options below $100, but I wouldn't know one from another. Thanks for any suggestions :yes:

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

What kind of printing are you gonna be doing? Do you need color? How many pages per month would you estimate?

If I know those things, I can point you in a good direction.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

It won't get a lot of use really, just for the home. Needs to be color.

4. I don't know of any particular models, but as a general rule of thunb I'd stick to HP, Epson, and Canon.

For what it's worth, Kodak has a new system that costs more up front where the ink is cheaper.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I have a Canon i900D that I bought at the same time I bought a digital Canon camera. I don't recall that it was very expensive -- I think I had a rebate for the combo purchase. The resolution is good enough for color photos, and it uses four different color cartridges so you don't have to throw away a partially full one because one color is empty.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I don't have much experience with the Canon printers at that level, but they are probably just fine.

I would also suggest taking a look at the HP Deskjet D4260.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Thanks y'all :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar