Can Cassel Help Mariota's Deep Ball?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

The day Kendall Wright actually runs clean routes, stays on his feet, and does something after being drafted in the first round, he will finally get my respect. QB play or not, he has underachieved. Bout the easiest damn #1 to cover out of all 32 teams. He is honestly a #2-#3 receiver at best on most teams and belongs in the slot.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Oregon fans just can't take someone saying that Marcus might have some things he needs to work on.

His deep ball was bad and he fumbled a lot in college and as a rookie. Those are facts. Do those things mean he will automatically never get better? No, of course not, but to pretend like they haven't happened is ridiculous.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

"Poor Kendall Wright?" Lol...
    Well, he gets his bad rep for a reason, dude whines and rarely performs like a top WR like he thinks he is. Also, every player gets ragged on this forum, no one is safe.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Except #8, that's not allowed.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I actually agree that Marcus needs to work on his deep ball and fumbling. Those are certainly concerns. That said, I think he is the truth...and his accuracy, pocket awareness, leadership, and vision make up for it. He doesn't have to have the strongest arm, and I think he will get better, but the fumbling needs to stop. You can't expect to win turning the ball over.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

No he has his issues that agree about, fumbles and more deep throws. But he always works to improve. I think last year the throws were bad due to a number of things but #1 is confidence. That's confidence in the line to protect, wr to get open or fight for it, etc...

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

fumbles by a QB are debilitating, he's usually the guy who has to try to clean up the mistake or gets creamed trying, and field position, really bad if your QB has fumblitis.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Very true....No doubt.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Anyone that things Cassell can help is crazy. I still do not know why we signed him

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

because we needed a #2 QB?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar