Can Reynaud carry the running game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh yes it was, but yea, I agree, it's the RB who's scared of contact thats killing us.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I honestly can't ever remember a thread this far off kilter. Did someone call JC's wife a whore, and did he AGREE, even jokingly? Messed up....

I get people's reactions to the game, CJ, Locker, the O-Line, etc.

Maybe it's one game (let's hope). But it is a new team. It's a first start for our QB. It's the Patriots.

I'm as disappointed and pissed as the next fan. I caught a lot of crap today at work, people saying, "Oh, you actually think the Titans are going to be good this year?" That sucked. But if CJ was decent once, he can be again. Same with the line.

It's actually good we have these hard games up front, so they can hopefully be good when it counts.

Did anyone remember we get Britt back next week? Teams WILL respect the pass, and that WILL open up the run. We've started out worse before, and ended up better.

This is still just the beginning, after all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I dont get why people keep bring up the $50 Million dollar playmaker thing but dont bring up the Oline, you guys do realize that we pay our suckask Oline like a top 10 line right!? They should be called out if not more, its 3 out of there are 4 guys on our line making above average money that are sucking run blocking

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true, but not one of them have claimed they are the best OLman in The League or called the fans stupid or predicted something insane or challenged that skinny asian dude too a hotdog eating contest.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yeah but they don't rap or have dreads and gold teeth or have a nervous twitch or a heavy southern accent.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hows those traits working out for 'every coaches dream'?

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Nothing seems to be working out very good for him right now imo.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He may have just saved a bunch of money on his car insurance or something though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SINCE 1979

SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

Please please you'll cant be serious, smh,,,,,,no opens holes, they cannot block point blank period<<<<we do not have a good center or 2 guards<<<hutch was a up grade but not elite OG,,, CJ can not use his God given abilties because there are no holes< people on here act like we have a great offense line<<<we have great OT's but thats it< dayum we are starting a 3rd string center, wth,,,,,,know football watch football,,,Cj is dodging the first man as soon as he gets the ball,,,,,,look and watch,,,,we have a top 5 RB but a bottom of the nfl line,,,,,,,,,

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I could not agree more. If by bottom of the NFL, you mean the actual #1 worst in the league by a WIDE margin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar